Height/weight: I have no idea. I'd guess maybe 9kg but I'm not sure. She should have an official doctors check soon. All I know is that compared to other kids at nursery her age she's tiny.
Routine: This has pretty much not changed at all. She's down to one long nap and has dropped all her feeds from me really easily. She now just has cow's milk at some point during the day. Usually at nursery with her afternoon snack but sometimes in the evening too. She sleeps all night from 8-7. She's a goodun.
Size: Although I'm putting her in some 12-18 months clothing because it's so cute and new, she's still more on the 9-12 month side of it. Some of the tops are getting a bit short for her belly though. She's still size 4 nappies, although we did almost buy 4+ but decided not to.
- Walking. I obviously said she took her first few steps last month but she's really came along this month. She now walks wherever she wants and is a lot more confident. She does still wobble and fall down and hasn't mastered standing back up yet.
- Climbing. All of the climbing. She climbs onto the couch, onto the boxes, onto anything that will make a platform. It's nerve racking.
- Reading her books. She now goes into her room and picks out her own books and reads them. Her favourite is Dear Zoo. She really loves animals.
- She's better at expressing what she wants. She points to things if she wants them, or directions she wants to go.
- Communication in general. Her words are amazing. She said her first proper word that wasn't hiya or mamma/dadda. She said Dog! Whilst pointing at a dog. She now points to all the dogs and shouts dog. She can also say duck! She likes 'D' sounds. She said bread yesterday too when she wanted some chipati. She also says 'Ada' which means either take this from me, or give it to me. It's so exciting to hear her learning new words. She also can point to her nose and eyes if she's in the right mood.
And some photos of the little one from this month: